Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 March 2007

My first 'blog' thought

It seems like just yesterday...
I was young, free and single! Today, six years down the line, I still feel young and free. And what I enjoy most is the fact that my solitary happy status has turned into a status of pride and joy as I turned wife and mother, creating a home away from home :)

Oh yes, and along commenced my career - it tugged at my sense of 'being' and I became a juggler of roles and responsibilities. Let's say, I metamorphosed into a chaos-manager - in a country where integration means more than just learning the language!

Yes, a challenging yet positively exciting experience.

Along the way, I decided to take a shot at creating my own little blog. Wondering if there are others out there who'd want to share experiences of life in foreign lands.

I wonder as I key in my thoughts whether this blog will make an interesting read or have a certain focus to draw a certain kind of audience - and in some way point towards the wonders of life and make change happen...

2 comments:

Neeru said...

Aradhna,
You need to write regularly, I wanted to read more! All of us go through the same introspection, you just have a gift for expressing it so well!
Being much older than you and at a different stage of my life, my thoughts go more towards the purpose of my life and just accepting the day to day happenings on the way.....

Unknown said...

There's more on its way. keep reading and please write in! :) It would be a nice exchange between 2 generations!